- At PanamaCityPeople.com we take the privacy of our users, members and customers seriously. This policy covers how we deal with email addresses and other personal information collected.
- Due to strict laws on collecting personal information from children, nobody under the age of 13 may register for membership or use this website.
- Young people between the age of 13 and 18 may register for membership and use this website provided they have parental permission to do so. We take this on trust: by signing up for membership you agree that you do have parental permission if neccessary as determined by your age.
- Registration to use this website requires a few details about yourself, including (but not limited to) a valid email address. We promise these will never knowingly be released, given, traded or sold to anyone outside of PanamaCityPeople.com staff.
- The PanamaCityPeople.com staff will never use the information you provide for anything other
than PanamaCityPeople.com business unless you request or allow us to do so.
- Should we find you to be breaking the law in a serious manner,
we reserve the right to pass information on to legal authorities as requested.
- Information will also be released on receipt of a subpoena, court order, or other legal action.
- PanamaCityPeople.com may set one or more cookies on your computer or on the computer of anyone using this website. We guarantee these cookies will not be for anything more than remembering sign-in details, usernames, or tracking hits. You may block or remove these cookies from your computer if you wish, but please be aware that non-acceptance of the PanamaCityPeople.com login cookie will deny you access to the members area.
- If you request removal of your account your details will be removed from the server.
- If you are removed by any of the PanamaCityPeople.com staff for violation of our Terms of Service, we may keep details on record in case of future legal action.
- Any changes to your personal details (such as new email address) should be changed by you through the members area to allow us to update our records.
- PanamaCityPeople.com may occasionally contact all users regarding updates, any planned downtime, or any other website related information.
- PanamaCityPeople.com may occasionally contact all users with commercial solicitations, third party solicitations, or any other information we deem appropriate. All such emails will include a link allowing you to remove yourself from our servers if you no longer wish to get our emails.